BLAKESLEE – Rep. Jack Rader (R-Monroe) cordially invites residents of the 176th Legislative District to join him on Thursday, June 17, for an open house at his new district office in Blakeslee, located at 395 Route 940, Suite 104. This special event will be held from 3-6 p.m.
“This open house is an opportunity for residents to get better acquainted with me and my staff and learn more about how we can help them with any state-government related issue they may have,” said Rader. “We’re looking forward to celebrating our new location with the people we serve.”
Light refreshments will be served. Reservations are not required to attend.
Rader also maintains a second district office, located at 2785 Route 115, Suite 103, in Effort.
Services offered at Rader’s district offices include:
• Applications for Property Tax/Rent Rebate program.
• Unclaimed property recovery.
• Driver’s license and vehicle registration applications and renewals.
• Assistance with PennDOT paperwork (lost cards, changes, corrections, special registration plates, vanity plates and temporary placards for persons with disabilities).
• PACE and PACENET applications for senior citizens.
• Referrals to agencies to resolve state-related matters.
• Information about legislation and new laws.
Representative Jack Rader
176th Legislative District
Pennsylvania House of Representatives
Media Contact: Andy Briggs